And they're off! The League re-starts.

By Mark Rowlatt

All the goals from this weekend.

Well here we go! Sunday 11 April 2021 and we are back into action. A cold start to the day but the action soon warmed up.
We start as usual with the Division 1(A) matches.

Bishops Itchington 7 (Seven) + Radford Albion 0
Matthew Trinder led the way here with the first goal in the 7th minute. Adam Miles helped himself to a hat-trick. Thomas O’Callaghan and an own goal completed the first half scoring and Jack Finch rounded it off with 15 minutes left on the clock.

Dynamo Leamington 3 Heathcote Athletic 6 .

Ash Rowley with another hat-trick here but he still ended up on the losing side. With Nick Keenan and a brace from Ben Edmunds, Heathcote were level pegging with 3 a piece and 40 minutes on the clock. The second half then belonged to Heathcote. Steven Streeter grabbed a brace in a 5 minute spell and Keenan scored his second with 10 minutes to go.

Khalsa 2 Ettington Rovers 1
Khalsa took a first half lead with an own goal here, and it was a reply from Jordan Robinson on the hour mark that pulled Ettington level. With only 6 minutes left on the clock Ettington were denied any points as Josh Mann popped up to grab the glory.

We move on to Division 1(B)

AFC Warwick 3 Real Barston 4
Another tight first half here as AFC took a two goal advantage through Josh Cox (Pen) and Karl Goddard. The next 15 minutes saw Barston bounce back through Matt Gillett and Richard Walker. The second half started well for AFC who again went ahead through Henry Oyenuga 10 minutes after the re-start. Barston left it late but with 20 minutes to go James McDowell levelled and with 8 minutes left on the clock David Jolly grabbed the winner.

Bishops Tachbrook 0 Leamington Hibs 5
Hibs maintain their 100% record here but Tachbrook made them work for it. It remained goalless at half time. The last 30 minutes and Tachbrook collapsed. A brace from Connor Carson, Jack Marsden, Kyle King and David Jones grabbing the goals.

Blackdown 1 Khalsa Reserves 3

Khalsa had already put this one to bed by the hour mark, with strikes from Stuart Wheatcroft, Bruno Seguin and Munreece Virdi. The Blackdown consolation coming from Jedd Jones with 25 minutes to go.

We move on to Division 3

Chadwick End 2 Cubbington FC 2
A tight first half here as Mark Turner put Chadwick in front on 10 minutes. Jack Gibson levelled just before the half hour mark, shortly followed by Oliver Senior restoring the Chadwick advantage. It was a tight second half which saw Luke Swinnerton pop up to pull Cubbington level with 25 minutes to go, and that’s how it stayed.

Leamington Hibernian Reserves 2 Warwickshire Police 1

Another close game here as the Cops took an early lead through Calvin Moore on 6 minutes. Hibs left it late and goals from Charlie Fitzmaurice and Scott Hammond inside the last 25 minutes gave Hibs the points.

Princethorpe 2 Engine 0
The engine ran out of steam here as Princethorpe close up the gap at the top of the table. Strikes from Callum Carsley and Ben Rothwell in the first half were enough.

Warwick Printing 5 Sporting Warwick 3

We had three players get a brace apiece here. Scott Smith and Jason Thompson for the Printers, and Steven Nollett for Sporting. Hayden Barnett with the odd Printers goal and Calum Gellender with the lone Sporting strike.

We move on to Division 4

Foresters 4 Hampton Magna Reserves 0
An early brace here for Jamie Hickey, added to by Daniel Griffin just before half time had put the points in the bag for the Foresters. It remained that way until the 90th minute when Joshua Marshall popped up to grab the fourth.

Harbury Albion 1 Castle Rangers 4
A Lee Gold strike with only the second fastest goal of the day in the second minute had put Rangers on their way! Jack Ball and John Hampton had made it 0 – 3 by half time. Luke Barmes made it 0-4 and the Jordan Childs pulled a consolation back for Harbury with 20 minutes to go.

Napton 6 Whitnash Sports and Social Club 5
An eleven goal humdinger here! James Robertson with fastest goal of the day which was also a Penalty, putting Whitnash in front in the first minute! The ding dong goals meant that Napton went in front by half time through Christopher Watts, Aiden Print and Liam Meadows. Galilee Wirdman adding to Robertson’s penalty. Whitnash stormed back with a brace from Mathew Goodwin to retake the lead. Two minutes later and Napton had pulled level through Nathaniel Miller and 5 minutes later Watts had grabbed his second to put Napton in front again! It still wasn’t over. With 10 minutes left on the clock Eamonn O’Brien scored to make it 5 – 5 and then the Whitnash heartbreak as Aiden Print scored his second and the winner with 5 minutes to go!

Romer FC 0 Radford Semele Social Club 6
Lee Watton started the ball rolling here with a tenth minute finish. A brace apiece from Michael Wallace and Lee Watton and another strike from Scott McGee doing the damage

Wellesbourne Wanderers 0 Stockton 1

A close game here and settled by the odd goal from Ryan Barnard midway through the first half.

Where next?

Tracey Thomas Leamington and District Sunday Football League newsletter

Keep up-to-date with our exclusive email newsletters.